Thursday, October 25, 2012

Boldly Going

Captains Log: Stardate 4815162342
My fat-ass and I have been continuing our never ending mission to explore uncharted areas of dieting. To reach out to foods that won't make me blow up like a balloon. To boldly go where this FatMan has never gone before.

I am happy to report that over the course of our trek we have bypassed the 2XL planets, skimmed beyond the XL galaxy and recently entered the L-system... where I had visited only once before. A long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I once ventured deep into the L-system during a period known as "engagement" which eventually led to a brief layover on the planet Vegas. Ah, Vegas... I remember it well but that is a story for another entry into the log.

Anyway... once "engagement" turned to "marriage" I started drifting from the L-system and soon found it impossible to return. I meandered the universe stopping off briefly at places like the Buffett constellation, the Burger Belt and the rarely discussed doughnut-rings of Jupiter.

Now finally I have returned to where I had been so many many years ago and I am happy to report that we are nearing an undiscovered country. The locals here call it the "200-Pound Barrier". I am told that many wonders await me on the other side of that barrier, and if I close my eyes and think hard enough... I feel as though I've been there before. Many, many moons ago.

I look forward to filling my log with the stories of all the exciting things that await me on the other side. Wish me luck.

Rode out.

No comments:

Post a Comment